Friday, October 15, 2004

Who are you and what did you do to Katie?

You know who you are, you know what you've done. It's fabulous. I love it. It makes me smile, it makes me loose sleep because I'm up until God awful hours of the night, but I am not complaining. I wouldn't trade this for the world!!!! You make the drive home, though short, not so boring. Dominoe's Pizza has nothing on us!!!! We could run that joint and make them LOT'S of money "Hello, Dominoes Pizza". Oh wait, you'd be the only one calling my line, so I'd get fired. Nevermind, I'll stay a youth minister and be happy doing what I do and sharing the joys and frustrations with you. Just be careful of my April Fool's plots.........(evil grin). You make friendly banter fun again, and you look past my shortcomings and reassure me that there is forgiveness in myself and it will happen with time. You understand that there are band-aids all over my heart, and they will fall off. That one by one the wall around me will fall. All this....at my own pace. You're amazing!!!!

1 comment:

Derek said...

You sound so happy--that's wonderful!