Thursday, October 21, 2004

Mail!!!! Get your Mail here!!!

I received the divorce papers in the mail. I was going to file them myself, but due to crazy work schedule and what not, Thomas beat me to the chase. I went to the mail box today and saw a large envelope with a name I did not recognize, so I joked with Derek saying "maybe these are some papers and I won't have to file after all". Sure enough......they were the appropriate forms I need to sign...filed 10/12!!!! Pardon me while I get all happy.....I love my life, I love my freedom


I went to the Women's weekend opening for Cursillo. I saw people who I had not seen in over a yr. It felt so good to see everyone. I had Derek on the phone the whole time (at least until we got cut off) and EVERYONE kept saying how happy I looked and how I was glowing. I owe it all to Derek. He's my angel. He's the reason I glow, the reason I fall asleep and wake up with a smile on my face. If you have ever seen the movie, Ever After, then you know how in love that Danielle and Henry are. That is how I feel with Derek. It's like a movie. I've always been one to say "Love isn't like it is in the movies". Derek proves that wrong. I know there will be rough times, but if we always come back to THIS feeling....we can overcome everything.


I went to a meeting for DRE's and COnfirmation Coordinators. It was ok. I got stuck playing a game where my group was blindfolded and we had to follow the leaders instructuons. It sucked. I hated not knowing what was going on and being laughed at.....it was terrible. I did get inspired for a Bible Study. I have to work out the kinks, but took lots of notes as the ideas were flowing thorugh my head. Marge and I went to lunch with Kathy, Anita and ANthony. Anthony is the YM at St. Denis which is close to St. Lorenzo (my work) so I am hoping we can get our YG's together. He invited us to cosmic bowling, but yea, Fr. would never allow it.

I'm off to Cursillo again this weekend. The Holy Spirit Coord had a miscarriage and was not able to work this weekend (please pray for Angela), so Jeanne and Anne asked me to help with Agape on Sat and clean up on Sun. I can't wait to be around the Cursillo Community again. YAY!

Derek, I love you sweetie......more than you know....more than words can say (muah!!!)

1 comment:

Derek said...

Ditto, baby.......my life has taken such a wonderful turn that things I'd like to forget about my past are being replaced so quickly with memories we're making.

Enjoyed sorta being at the gathering with you. De Colores!