Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Top 10 things.......

Yes, a little Letterwoman tonight. Being giddy is great. I'm more than exhausted but I count down the hours at work until I can talk to Derek:

Top 10 things I'm excited about:

10. Going to Cursillo on Thursday and seeing all my pals. The last time I saw everyone was at Deacon Chucks funeral. So now we will be crazy, happy people and I'm excited.

9. Hearing JP say "how you doin?" He's sooooo cute. I told Derek he's slowly becoming my favorite of all his kids.

8. It's cold and I get to make potato soup for lunch tomorrow (I'll probably make it while on the phone with Derek tonight)

7. Talking to my precious angel tonight until the wee hours of the morning

6. Hearing the confirmation kids tonight getting excited about coming to movie night on the 30th.

5. Derek's "surprise" that I made for him while on the phone with him last night...it's sooooo cute!!! I wish I could be there when he opens it!

4. My surprise that's coming in the mail from Derek......

3. Showing Derek off to my confirmation teachers who are BESIDE themselves about how giddy I am

2. Derek coming to visit in December

and the #1 thing I am excited about

1. THANKSGIVING IN NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Derek said...

You sure know how to make an old man smile! :-) I love you.