Tuesday, October 12, 2004

2 important things I want you to remember today

1) Derek RULES because he helped me figure out my picture posting problem and we stayed up really late working on it. Well, we were up late because of important thing #2. At anyrate, I finally fixed my David Eckstein picture and all is well with the world. I now know how to post pictures on here, so beware!!!! Derek also took the time to find an Ecks picture, which is a gold star earning acheivement since he's a Braves fan and searching for a picture of an Angels player is not his cup of tea. Shoot searching for a picture of a guy in general is not his cup of tea, but I digress. I did choose a different picture than I had originally wanted to post, but D, it wasn't one of the ones you sent. Thanks anyway though. LOL. Now you can blame all the picture posts on Derek. His blog is linked here, so feel free to post a comment on his blog telling him how you hate that he taught this old dog a new trick.

2) Andrew RULES because he stayed up until the wee small hours of the morning fixing my blog and helping me with my super cool template!!! We started around 10-ish because Andrew was so sweet to help me link blogs (to my blog) and then the next thing we know it is 3:30 am and 12 emails later, we're fiddling with the template and trying to work out the kinks. (Yes I realize I emailed a certain person saying I was going to bed at 2:45am). I still have some kinks to work out, however Andrew has earned himself some Starbucks, Cheesecake factory AND homemade cookies. All he has to do is say the word. Being the humble guy he is, I doubt I shall ever get a request. Oh, Andrew, btw, I can get us into Disneyland whenever, so....LOL. Oh and I promised you boba too. Man you've got it made!!!

The saddest part is, it took 2 people to help me to get this all straightened out. Am I becoming one of those old people who can't figure out how to work the VCR? Oh this is just too sad for words!!!

So, I realize I still have to chat about this weekend, I will, I promise. I just need some sleep right now. Ah, I'm so happy to have a super cool blog to go along with my super cool apt, super cool shower curtain, super cool purse, super cool tote bag, and all my other super cool stuff. YAY ME!!!!!

4 comments:

Andrew Seely said...

Umm I'm not sure what happened, but it was probably since you started a post before I was done fooling with your template so...
fix these lines
they are at the top of the template
change
div#mainClm{position:absolute;left:485px;margin:0px;padding:0px;background:transparent}
to
div#mainClm{position:absolute;left:40%;margin:0px;padding:0px;background:transparent}

and

div#sidebar{float:left;margin-left:8%;margin-top:5%; margin-right:65%; margin-bottom:25%;padding 10px 10px 10px 10px}
to
div#sidebar{position:absloute;margin-left:17%;margin-top:5%; margin-right:65%; margin-bottom:25%;padding 10px 10px 10px 10px}

Andrew Seely said...

oops the first line to change will be
div#mainClm{position:absolute;left:485px;margin:0px;padding:0px;background:transparent}

Andrew Seely said...

oh never mind the 2nd comment the 1st one was right, i guess it's just wayyyyyy toooo latteeeeee................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Angela/SciFiChick said...

looks great!
sorry i didn't explain it so well in the forum.. lol