Friday, October 01, 2004

I swear this will be the last post of the night

As I said earlier, God is good!!!! I have a favorite prayer website, Sacred Space (can some one teach me how to link without having to put the WWW's in here? ). It is run by Jesuit priests and is the most wonderful prayer site on the net. Even if you are not Catholic, please check it out. Today's (9/30) prayer, scripture, etc. completley related to my life. The examination of Conscience was so fitting of what I needed to talk to God about and get off my chest. I asked Jesus to be the love of my life tonight. Of course He said yes. Now I can look at my "why" question #1 from the other night and laugh....eventually, as I try to just move forward. Here's the link to the site: http://www.sacredspace.ie/

I'm going to go to work and spend some serious time with Jesus tomorrow and I'm going to do what Fr. suggested. I'm going to give everything on my heart to him and guess what? I'm going to leave it there, right there in the church!!!! It's all His to fix and mold and shape. Whoooo hooooooo talk about freedom. If I feel I've taken any of it back, I'm marching right back to the church kneeling before the Blessed Sacrament and giving it back to him and promising not to be an Indian giver again. Whew.....tough task ahead of me. Wish me luck. I think I will now go and watch one of my 3 new movies!!!! Thank you and good night. Hugs, love and kisses to all my pals who read this and are journeying with me this week, and hopefully for a bit longer. (Andrew, your comments are such a blessing...thank you)

No comments: