skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Confessions of a Happy Youth Minister
Thursday, October 07, 2004
By the way
For the record, I want you all to know that my nephews really want me to marry David Eckstein of the Angels Here he is, without the hat, which is something you rarely see (just ask Derek, he helped me find a pic and it was HELL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(55)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(98)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(79)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
►
2005
(94)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(8)
▼
2004
(83)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(16)
▼
October
(30)
Last weekend, I went to help out with Agape servic...
I am in danger of being a hobo blogger
Prop 71 and stem cell research
So, what do I post about?
When I was 9 yrs old......
I don't know where to start with this post. There ...
This might make you gag but I love the thought
Mail!!!! Get your Mail here!!!
Have you ever?
Top 10 things.......
I karaokied and then some!!!
The phone rang at work today
When you sign off, remember to publish
Who are you and what did you do to Katie?
Amazing things happen
I got pissed, but now I'm over it
Play the game that's sweeping the nation
2 important things I want you to remember today
AH-HA!!!!!!
Movies, Chili's, late nights and cute kids
By the way
My nieces keep me in stitches
I was "Mickeyfied"
Looks like I made it!!!!
A random thought and the rest of my day
Anyone there?
Everybody's working for the weeknd
Good times
I'm a dork
I swear this will be the last post of the night
►
September
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment