I bought a digital camera tonight. I spent too much money and bought two things I now need to take back because I don't need them, which means.....once I return them, I will not have spent too terribly much!!!! Thanks to H, I will be moving pictures to a different website and I will be able to post them here. Which means when I get my hair cut and colored (highlighted blonde), I'll post a picture for all to see.
After I shopped at Best Buy, I went to St. Dorothy's in Glendora to spend time before the blessed Sacrament. A friend needed prayers for some tests being run today. So I went to pray. I prayed for 45 minutes!!! It amazes me how God works through people. He worked through my friend to give me the grace I needed to open up and pray not only for my friend's needs but for my own. Not that I could not pray for my needs without my friend needing prayers, but I have been so consumed with work, that I have not taken the time to take care of my needs. J gave me a great gift tonight. Am I glad he is going through this? No way. I wish he didn't have to, but I am glad he needed my prayers tonight!!! Thank you J!!!!As I type this he is on the train to the hospital for his tests...please remember him in your thoughts!!!! Thanks.
A full day ahead for me. Jon has a game at 10:15am and then Bryan has one at 3pm, followed by a pizza party. When I called them to tell them I would be there Bryan answered the phone and excitedly said "HI AUNT KATIE!!!" (yes, for those of you who reember, they did not call me that for the longest time and now THEY DO!!!!!) I asked him if he wanted to go see "Sharks Tale" for his birthday. Of course he said yes and told me he had money for a ticket. I told him I was taking him for his birthday and he said "coooooool" So he gets to save his money for something else. He was pretty excited. Then Jon and I talked about the Angels. They won 10-0 tonight(GRAND SLAM BABY!!!). One more win and we are on to the playoffs...please Lord, that is the one thing I forgot to pray for tonight!!! Go Angels...BEAT THE RED SOX!!!!! (hee hee that's only there because I have a sneaking suspision that a few Red Sox fans read this now). Wait, they need to beat the A's tomorrow first....aside from that I'm meeting Renata and Mike for Karaoke. Fun times watching drunk people!!!
Saturday, October 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment