Monday, October 04, 2004

Everybody's working for the weeknd

I bet no one worked for mine....it was CRAZY!!! I went to both my nephews games on Saturday. One was at 10:15 am the other at 3pm. We had a couple hours to kill between the two and caught the first part of the Angel's/A's game. When we left the house the A's were up 2-0 but in the second quarter of Bryan's game they WON!!! YES!!!! I was going to take the boys to one of the playoff games. Unfortunatley, they play Tues and Weds in Anaheim, and it's just not going to happen with the boys being in school and my having meetings until 8pm. So much for the sign they boys wanted to make for David Eckstein that says "Ecks, you rock!!! Will you marry my Aunt?" Karaoke was a TON of fun. I actually lost my "karaoke virginity" and sang "Everywhere" by Michelle Branch. I took the camera and you can see pictures of the fun exciting night here. (see "Saturday night Adventures"). Sunday I went to work on very little sleep. I had 5 kids show up for our Gathering, but that is because we did very little advertising. My fault...oh well, we're changing that REAL quick. After work, I went to my brothers for turkey dinner!!! YUM, you should have tasted my salad with homemade dressing. TO DIE FOR!!! Hey, you all know anytime you stop by, I'll cook, so get on the darn plane and get out here (or for those of you close by, call me, I have some chicken in the freezer that needs to be eaten!!!! I'm off to work!!! Have to meet with my Jr high parents tonight!! YAY

No comments: