I made it onto a blog!!!!! Andrew has me as the number 6 spot on the "Blog Me" section of his blog. What an honor this is.........
I'd like to thank, H for inspiring me to create a blog, Um, Fr Michael, Bethany, Michelle, Bryan, Jon, God, Latte, Marley, Elephant Man, Karen, Johny, Shean and anyone else I am forgetting for giving me something to write about. Oh WOW, everyone who has left a comment on my blog for giving me something to look forward to almost every other day. My chiropractor for adjusting my back when it hurts from sitting in front of the computer for too long. Planters peanuts, Peeps, Jolly time popcorn, Oscar Meyer, Swansons, and all the other food companies that make all my favorite foods that I snack on while online. And most of all Andrew for this wonderful honor and for allowing me to bask in the glory of having my blog linked from your blog. This is the first time anyone has had the love of and confidence in my blog and has put it on their blog....You like me, You REALLY like me
:::cue exit music:::::
LOL!!!!! Thanks for letting me be weird
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not a problem, you're actually #5. The hobo-blogger doesn't count, but you should read that, it's the terms and conditions of list placement.
I did read that Andrew, OMG it's funny!!!!! I promise not to be a hobo-blogger
thanks for the shout out on your blog! i am excited to be mentioned on the world wide web...
Post a Comment