After reading Andrew's blog (which is quite entertaining I might add), I realized I have not been keeping up with my own blog. The last thing I want to do is lose my 5th place status on his blog........
Lot's of interesting things have been going on. I had confirmation of some suspitions I had about Teresa, the YM before me at St. Lorenzo. She IS contacting one or more of my youth on a regular basis. This is highly against Diocesean policy. I don't want to seem like a tattle tale, but I need to inform my superiors!!!! She can't do this!!! I heard that she used to call kids on their cell phones to see how they were doing (When she worked there whicj, if it has nothing to do with hurch activities then you are not permitted to call the youth). With all the sexual abuse stuff going around right now, we are more than cautious and she is breaking the rules over and over again. I don't think she thinks she is above the rules, but she knows better. Or maybe she doesn't and UGH...it just ticks me off. Who does she think she is?
I went to Party America to find a costume for Saturday. No luck. The only things I found were cavewoman and a nun. Eh, I have no desire to wear a habit. And a cavewoman? Eh.......I'll keep looking. I don't know why costumes have to be so darn epensive. You only wear the darn thing once a yr and not usually more than once or twice in a lifetime. I wanted to dress as a Martini, but that costume was $44.99!!! $44.99 for what????? Maybe I'll just dress in one of my Hawaiian dresses and carry a bunch of lei's and ask anyone if they want to get lei'd...ohhhhhhh bad joke. I tried to find a blue dress for Devil in a blue dress, but no luck. I'd dress as a princess, but I no longer own long dresses. :( I'll find something.
I'm thinking I might buy a fake Christmas tree. Wal Mart has some onsale for $15.77. Not bad for a fake 6ft tree. Anyone want to come over and help decorate it? Wow, I just realized that I have not had anyone over in a while. Bryan came last weekend, so yea I have, but I mean a group of people. Eh, this place is in no condition to welcome visitors. I did just clean a bit, but it could use some more cleaning.
26 days until I leave for Thanksgiving weekend!!!! YAY!!!! I am going to be pretty busy those 5 days I'll be gone. But I can hardly wait.
Only a few more days until the Election. I got my voter registration in just in the nick of time and will be at the polls as early as possible to excersise my rights as a US citizen. Hoepfully everyone who reads this will do the same. (for my fellow Californian's, make sure you really read what you're voting yes and no on with the props.......see my prop 71 post if you feel confused).
Ok, I'm off to work!!!!! Love, hugs and kisses to you all!!!!
Thursday, October 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FAKE x-mas tree???? That's not right. Just wait til 2 days before x-mas if you really don't care that much then they are practically giving those things away. It's fun. I've always wanted a Charlie Brown x-mas tree. I still haven't been able to find one that looks so dejected. Maybe this year.
GHETTO Christmas tree!!!!!! Andrew, you are on a roll this week!!!!
Post a Comment