Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A random thought and the rest of my day

Random thought: Why is it that when I order 2 REGULAR chicken soft tacos at Taco Bell, I get 2 RANCHERO chicken soft tacos? Are those order boxes broken? I remember the one at Carl's Jr (My first job) worked just fine. Can't these people hear? I think I'll buy them some Q-tips. I was sad. I was really looking forward to the tacos :(

I had my hair cut (just a little) and colored (highlighted). The results can be seen under "New Do". I wish I would have put on a little make-up before having these pics taken. It's cute though. I like it. I haven't been anywhere near this blonde in over 10 yrs. My brother even liked it.

Speaking of my brother, I went to his house after my hair appt to drop something off and he said that when I had called him at work that morning, his co-worker came to him and said "There is some girl on the phone, she sounds HOT" ROFL Talk about making my day!!! I don't think anyone has ever said that about me!!!! That was soooo funny. Thanks Cruz!!!!!

I had a parent meeting tonight and ended up staying a little late chatting with 3 of my Confirmation teachers. It was fun. One of them is bringing me a smores maker to use for Bible Study on Sunday. Eric, Amanda and I decided that since one of our activities involves a marshmellow fight, then my not make smores????(No we will not be using the smore we're throwing at each other).

Then Angels lost today...so sad!!!! It's ok though, in 2002 they lost the first game of every series, so I still have hope that they will kick some Sox (I would say booty but I am trying to do a play on words, failing miserably). I really feel for Washburn. I don't know what else to say about this except that the Dodgers lost as well, so now I have nothing to tease Marion, our custodian about, cause he'll just tease me right back about the Angels. So now I have to go be nice....darn it

I called my sister today and got to talk to Michelle. I asked her if she had any ponies in her hair. She said no, so I asked her if I could come over and put some in. She RAN to Winnie and screamed "Mommy, Auntie Kayee is coming to MY HOUSE" So cute!!! I'm hoping to be able to go see them for a few days when the new baby is born, but I have not talked to Fr. about having the time off yet....I hope he lets me have it off.

This could quite possibly be the most boring post ever. I guess my lack of sleep is finally catching up with me. So I am off to bed. :) I promise to be funnier tomorrow

1 comment:

Andrew Seely said...

Pertaining to the marshmellos, I know of a great game if you are going to play with them, (I have to give credit to Jamie a great YD in Spokane for this one). What you do is buy a few of the glow sticks, and then crack them so they start glowing and put all the mellows in a garbage bag then cut the tops off the glow sticks, and then put your thumb over the sticks (to keep the glass in) and then pour the liquid over the mellows. Turn off the lights and go nuts. Lots o fun. Best if you wear black so you can see the glow. It's non-toxic so don't worry.