Monday, October 18, 2004
I karaokied and then some!!!
I forgot to mention this earlier. Saturday night I got up the courage to sing "I will remember You" by Sarah Mc Lauchlan. Russ, the KJ, recorded me singing it. I didn't even know he'd done it. SHOCK!!! So I thought, what the hell, I'll do a couple more and add them to the CD. So I did "Sin Wagon" by the Dixie Chicks...that sucked. UGH Then I did "Everywhere" by Michelle Branch. It was ok. A couple drunk guys (Adrian and Paul) said it was great. Yea, they were drunk...had they been sober they would have realized it was "ok". I was pretty much done for the night and Russ asked if I was doing anymore songs. I told him I didn't know what to sing and he said he'd thought of one for me, "My Immortal" by Evanescence. So I did it. That song is HARD to sing. It was so much fun though. So I am the proud owner of a CD with me singing my songs...oh Lord....it doesn't sound all that fantastic. But hey...it was fun and now I'm not such a chicken to sing. I just have to get up the courage to stand up there and sing as opposed to singing from the "corner" LOL Ok..........well, that's the karaoke report of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounded good! Wonderful singing to wake up to.....
karaoke rocks!
Post a Comment