Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I was "Mickeyfied"

Before I go off on my shopping spree let me just say that I did return 2 items at Best Buy for a grand total of $72. Ok.......moving on. I bought a new purse today!!!! Ask Shean how stuffed my purse was in SF. Between my regular stuff I keep in there (wallet, checkbook, rosary, chapstick, keys cell phone) and the stuff I held for him, his digital camera mainly, my purse was heavy and I could not snap it in the front. Now that I have a digital camera, I thought it would be best to buy a new purse. Well, ok so I wasn't in the market for a new purse, I just happened to be walking by the purse Area in Mervyn's(after using their restroom) and saw a CUTE Mickey Mouse purse on sale...half off. For a Disney Fan this is a HUGE markdown!!! They also had bag (book bag type deals) half off too, with Mickey on them. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I figured I needed a new bag. It's not that I don't like the Benedictine bag H gave me 3 yrs ago, but this one closes and is a bit roomier. Plus it has Mickey on it!!!! So yea, less than $20 later I had a Mervyn's bag full of two goodies. The purse is cute. It is black and has Mickey in the corner and his little red shorts have sequins on them. The bag had just a really cute Mickey and he's saying "hello folks" Ok so that added with the fact that I was wearing my favoritist (kudo's to Shean for that super cool word) Mickey shirt...my kids said tonight that I was Mickeyfied!!!! I love it. Ok, so aside from that, The Angels lost AGAIN!!!! They just had some really dumb plays and I told Johny they needed to stop playing like they do in July. I'm sad they lost. Work was good today. I got a little frustrated with the parents and kids, but I got over it real fast. Some of my parents came up and were so happy to meet me. That made me feel really good. We had a staff meeting at Macaroni grill. Fr. Michael twisted our arms when it came to dessert and he and I shared a dessert ravioli. This thing was stuffed with snickers, served over vanilla ice cream and gave me a HUGE stomach ache. I have work up to my ears tomorrow. Ah well it's better than being bored. I promised my co-worker ,Karen I would look up some info on wedding receptions at Disneyland. She is getting married in Jan 2006!!!!! YAY!!! Ok......I 'm off Love you all!!!

No comments: