Saturday, October 16, 2004

When you sign off, remember to publish

I started typing a LONG post yesterday and I got caught up in watching my movies and what not and I forgot to publish, shoot, I forgot to SAVE my post I typed. What a blonde!!!

Yesterday I was woken up at 8:30 by someone.(wink wink) It's ok, it was a call I enjoyed getting, but man, was I tired. I then proceeded to spend way too much time online chatting with all my friends at Youth Specialties What a crazy bunch!!! In one morning I was sharing a root beer float with Phelps, exchanging recipies with Mel, and getting a cross country date to Home Depot with Derek!!!! Oh yea, let's not forget the BBQ dinner he said we could get too!!!! You can read about the adventures there if you like.

Once I finally got ready, I went to Hollywood Video and rented "Saved" and "In America". I thought Saved was funny!!! Someone remind me to give MY review of the movie. Derek called a few times from Scarowinds
He took his youth there and I was a tad jealous cause I wanted to ride roller coasters!!!!! Well, that was just one reason I was jealous. He had me talk to almost all the kids that went and I got a couple of "How you doin?" comments from JP and Jayson. TOOOOOOOO FUNNY to hear that coming from such youngins.

Other than that, a pretty uneventful night!!!! Today I am going to Jon's soccer game and my brother is buying me pizza. He owes me. I bought two weeks ago. I think I'll order a large pizza and eat it all myself. Ok, so you know that won't happen, but you know I'll tease him about it!!! I'll have some time to kill before I meet Renata and Mike at LJ's. Maybe I'll go shopping....NOT!!!! Tomorrow is Bible Study and I have no clue what is going on. Gina and Angelo are planning it and so I have no idea what to expect. I have full confidence in them though. God help me.....

Other than that life is grand. It's more than grand is FANTASTIC!!!!!! Oh NO, it won't be fantastic if I don't hurry and send Karen some Toffee-ettes.......P.S. for those of you interested, I have some pics from last weekend's visit with Julie posted on my Webshots album

No comments: