I love that song. Shean sang it at Karaoke the other night. He did a darn good job. I got so irritated with all the stress in my life last week so I took off on Friday morning and headed to Northern CA. Spent some time with Shean(Who I hadn't seen in 4 yrs) and my friends in San Francisco. What a blast that was. Although, I admit, the drive home wasn't fun. I realized how much I missed having friends and leaving was tough...I admit it, I'm a whimp, and I cried. With the full moon out I KNEW I would have a heck of a day and I did. I was so crabby last night, I didn't sleep, and I was crabby most of the day. I had about 10 phone calls from parents who had received letters telling them when their kid would have Confirmation class and they called to say it wasn't going to work so could I move them to another day. It's crazy because on Weds nights I now have 30 kids in both of my confirmation 2 classes, and that won't fly. So I am praying that we will find another teacher and fast. I know God won't let me down. Since I had a bad day today, I went shopping. I got some shoes, and a cute top, and a crockpot, and a few other things that made me happy and made my day worthwhile. Shopping is always such a great thing. Though, WalMart in Chino Hills did not have the shower curtain I wanted. I was soooo mad, so I am off to the WalMart I don't like in a few days to get the curtain. Linens and Things had these CUTE frames that would look good in my living room, so I am going to go eventually and get them. Then I'll get my brother to come over and hang them because I will do it crooked. My nephew's birthday is coming soon and I promised to take him to see "A Shark's Tale" since he sat through "Princess Diaries 2" Man, I'm a good Aunt
Monday, September 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment