This is attempt # 3 at posting on my blog. I don't know what is wrong. I keep getting the timed out error. Maybe I'm typing too much. For now I'll just post about my conversation with Thomas:
He called at 5:45am yesterday (grrrr) and said he would email me. Not wanting to keep checking my email all day I called him around 8ish. He asked "Are you happy with your job?" I said YES!!! He said "Are you happy with your living arrangement?" I said YES!!! "Are you doing ok?" I said YES!!! "Are you wearing your wedding ring?" I said NO!!! (he asked why and I explained that I was not sure how to explain it to the kids. I mean really how do you tell a bunch of teenagers that you met a man, married him 5 weeks later....and screwed up?) Then he asked "Well, are you out there?" I said WHAT? "Are you looking for someone?" HUH? I said NO!!! After a brief silence he asked "Are you happier now than you have been the last month or so?" I said YES!!! He said something about the writing being on the wall and then said "Have a nice life Catherine". After we hung up I felt a little sad, emabarassed and ashamed. I mean, how many times do I have to scew up here? Then I called a couple people (You know who you are and I love you and thank you for listening) and felt a sense of freedom and relief!!!!! YAY! I know there will be good days and bad days, but I love nthat I can jump in the car and go see friends I haven't seen in the last yr. I can email someone or have an IM conversation without worrying that someone is going to read it on the computers e drive. I can go to any website and not worry that he's going to check to see where I have been. Freedom my friends, freedom!!!! YAY
I'll post again later tonight
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment