Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Finally she posts!!!

After a long weekend, I am finally posting. I have no clue why I have not posted. There has been alot going on in my life, so there is no reason not to. I have been working everyday and have not had a day off in a while. Luckily Fr. comes in and tells me to go home. I can't argue with the man, so I do. This weekend I get a 3 day weekend, so YAY ME!!! Last Saturday I went to a Karaoke bar with two friends. It was so funny because Mike is not the type of person that I would ever picture being up there singing karaoke but he did. He sang Machinehead and Gliserine. I love both those songs. Renata didn't sing. We just watched all the crazy drunk people and shared a Smirnoff Green Apple thing. Whoa, those things are sour!!!! I was too chicken to sing, so I just did some people watching, but as soon as the lesbiens walked in, that people watching was held to a minimum. Now, if that is the life someone chooses for themselves, that is fine. I just don't want to see them "doing it" on pool tables. Ok, they weren't actually doing it, but close enough. I'm going back with them this Saturday. They promised me pizza from the pizza place next door. The owners(of the pizza place next door) son stopped by after he went to a wedding last week...whoa...I love a guy in a tux!!! I really am being good, I promise!!! I got a package from T today (at the god awful hour of 7:45am. In it? Our wedding "video" No note, nothing else. I have no clue why he sent it. Maybe to try and get me to come running back to him. He's loosing control...OMG the horror!!! LOL

No comments: