Saturday, September 04, 2004

In the Beginning

I'm not sure why I created this blog, or even how often I'll keep up with it. I'm going to try. I need a place to vent and to get out all the frustrations of life. Besides, with my current job and all the things I'll experience, this should be fun!!!! Whomever reads this can look forward to stories of my nieces, frustrations with the breakdown of my marriage, funny friendship stories, and what not. Hey now that I think of it...this won't be too bad. I'll be like a high tech Doogie Howser. I used to love that show!!!! In fact Doogie was on Pyramid (probably a repeat) the other night and I was so happy to see him. Then again, I've been happy to see alot of men lately. Ty Pennington? Lord have mercy on him. He's a major hottie. I started watching Spiderman last night and could not get over how cute Tobey MacGuire is, in a dorky sort of way. I haven't talked to anyone about how hot I think certain famous guys are due to the fact that someone would have had a coniption (sp?) fit if he knew I had even had one single thought like that. Dork.


I promise to post about my exciting weekend as it rolls along. SO far I've bought a vacuum cleaner...joyous times here huh? I was supposed to drive to Sacramento to see a friend of mine (another hottie to add to the top of the hottie list) as well as my Mom. Those plans, though very last minute, fell through. Note to self: don't plan last minute things like that anymore. My brother is having me over for a BBQ tomorrow and I am going to have to do traffic school online. So this should all make for an interesting read!!!!

KitKat......out...oh Lord I've watched too much American Idol!!!

No comments: