Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I thanked him

I think I threw a curve ball at Fr. Michael.

I had a meeting with 3 kids who are starting a Catholic Club at their school. I am so excited for them. They have a great plan and a great foundation to go with. We talked about readings that they were doing (readings of the day) and I helped them to better understand the scriptures they had. It turned out to be a great meeting and I am so proud of them.

On my way out of the church, after dropping off some books to C, the youth who is spear heading the group, Fr was walking from one bldg to another and he told me to have a good night, lock my doors when I am driving and God BLess. I told him I needed to lock up a few doors. He said he'd get it for me and to just go home and relax. As I was walking to my car, I just said "Thank you for my job Fr......I love it" I think he was a bit shocked to hear that. But, I really love my job and I am glad they chose me.

No comments: