This is how I feel. Some people will understand. The last few weeks of pregnancy can take it's toll. Some people probably wonder why I would complain because I "don't even look pregnant". Hahahahahahah, yes....4-6 weeks to go, I'm still hearing it. When I look at myself I look pregnant. So I've just decided...that's all that matters.
My ankle is still sore. Mainly because I am on it too much some days. Like yesterday and today. Last night at child birth class I looked at it, and it looked like it did when I was released from the podiatrist. some of it is from being pregnant i suppose, and some of it is just......my foot needs to heal some more. It's making my knee hurt too.
I was told by the chiro today that once the baby arrives, he can properly treat my foot with the therapy he wants to do on it. I can't wait. Cause this achy pain is getting on my last nerve.
4-6 more weeks till she's here. I can't believe it. 29 weeks ago I thought this day was sooooo very far away. Now.......it's around the corner. CRAZY
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Not much longer! She'll be here before you know it! Remember...breeeeeathe! That goes for Derek too! In with the goooood, out with the baaaad! In through the nose, out thr...okay I'll stop now!
BTW, love the picture of Derek in the empathy(?) outfit! LMAO!!! I never had to wear that! Kim was impressed as well.
Rest up and let Derek pamper you. You need to save your energy for the delivery of your beautiful daughter.
And to those people who say you don't look pregnant, just tell them that that means that you will look that much better after having the baby. So they can eat their hearts out!
I need to get busy!! I don't have much time to finish and I'm about 1/3 done...ahhhhh! I have edema in my ankles, so I know how much of a pain that is. Praying for you!!
I think you look pregnant. I used to tell people that said I didn't look like I was that they don't see me naked. Yeah, that'd shut them up! One time, while working with senior citizens, a lady told me that I needed to "slow down"--I was eating too much, and getting too big. I looked at her and said "I'm 6 months pregnant!" She said, "Oh. I thought you were only 2 or 3 months along." Um...no. NSTs? I had those with both girls and a Biophysical with Elizabeth once a week for 5 weeks. I think having all those tests really helps you get to know them!
Post a Comment