I'm awake...go me.
not sure why I am awake. Maybe it's because I had a weird and uncomfortable dream about fighting with my dad in a Wal-Mart like store (only it wasn't Wal-mart).
Maybe it's because I have the impending birth of my child on my mind. Not long now and we can hardly wait. But the how, the if's and the waiting is on my mind and man....I wish she was here already. I sound so dang impatient, i know. It's driving me just as batty as the rest of you. I annoy me sometimes.
Maybe it's that my throat is so scratchy and I should drink some tea.
All I know is. It's 5am and I am awake. Not awake enough to share something smart, witty, or even profound. No, in fact I'd rather just goof off chatting with friends, but they are all smart. They are sleeping.
I do, however, have to share something that made me laugh (even though it was the result of my niece getting punished). My oldest niece, B, told me last night that her sister, M, was punished the other day (and could not go to the pool, which is cause for MAJOR trauma in my sisters house as the kids live for warm days and going to the pool at their new place).
Why was M punished? Somehow this funny, intelligent child got it in her brain to pick, yes PICK HER NOSE, wipe the boogies on the wall, and try to cover it up. How? With white out of course!!!! Note: White out is not the way to cover boogers. The way to cover boogers on the wall is to not do it at all.
I know I should not laugh, but OMG. I don't know how my BIL kept a straight face after he punished her. i would have had to excuse myself and go into my room and laugh in the pillow. Yep, worst mom ever right here. Though I am sure I would have been PISSED if the shoe were on the other foot.
Ah yes, my sister and BIL are going to have many laughs at my expense.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
boogers don't go on the wall, they go under the drivers seat as you drive
silly rabbit
Yes, but since when did CA change the laws and allow 5 yr olds to drive?
What is this world coming to? LOL
Not to self.... Do not use white out to cover up your booger smears.
Got it! LOL
Post a Comment