Cake is good for you.
Why? Simple really, we are told to lower our stress levels, not be sad, nervous, angry, etc. We should be happy. Correct?
Cake makes us happy!!!! Therefore, cake should be consumed everyday. It's good for you.
If you do not like cake, well, then you need to create your own theory about what is good for you and leave my cake theory alone LOL Cake can be exchanged for whatever you like, except banana's. That is the devil's fruit.
Oh great, now I'm thinking of gross fruit due to all the cake haters in the world. Now I am getting mad. I need some cake.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cake cake cake. I like cake.
Good theory. Milk, eggs, flour, all things that are good for you. & since chocolate is a vegetable (comes from a plant) then eat chocolate cake & get in a serving of all 4 food groups!
Post a Comment