It might be wrong...but I remember doing the same thing! There were still lots of surprises. Have fun at your shower!
It is uber wrong. I did it too. :) Did you get anything really good yet?
We got a pack and play and some hair stuff, and a nasal aspirator, and a pack and play!!! :)
i don't think it is wrong, it is kinda important to know what other ppl are getting you so you don't duplicate it. don't feel too bad
Nope!
nope
My wife's cousin is getting married soon, and she is addicted to checking her registry. Both her sisters did exactly the same thing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It might be wrong...but I remember doing the same thing! There were still lots of surprises. Have fun at your shower!
It is uber wrong. I did it too. :) Did you get anything really good yet?
We got a pack and play and some hair stuff, and a nasal aspirator, and a pack and play!!! :)
i don't think it is wrong, it is kinda important to know what other ppl are getting you so you don't duplicate it. don't feel too bad
Nope!
nope
My wife's cousin is getting married soon, and she is addicted to checking her registry. Both her sisters did exactly the same thing.
Post a Comment