Sunday, October 14, 2007

There is something to be said for ones own thoughts

Note to the person who posted this on my comments....This is not a personal attack on you. I amd just comparing something you said to what was said to me a month or so ago,. Please do NOT comment and say that I am attacking you etc.

"You were and are not done with this crap, because I have seen blog posts, facebook comments and statuses that clearly show that you are not."

and my response will be the same of that which was said to me by someone who is close to the person who commented above;

"What's on my personal blog is my personal thought, my free speech, and I have no intention of altering any previous posts. Especially so since it is not defamatory."

I WILL continue to post my thoughts on what I am trying to process in my mind. I've been told to let it go, I've been told to seek forgiveness and how to do as such. I suppose some of that is due in part to my asking how to go about doing it, in regards to separating friendship from the other aspect of it all. So in regards to that should I complain? Probably not.

However, I will not be told to let things go when:

1. It's still being brought up elsewhere.

2. I am still trying to wrap my mind around the INITIAL ACTION (and not those that occurred afterwards, which is an issue to be dealt with, but I can only handle one thing at a time and I feel that comprehending the first action should be the original source of such understanding and forgiveness from both parties. The second action is, yes, essentially on me first and foremost, but certainly not a one sided deal.)

I will dwell on this...I'm sorry...I will. I will have days where I am mad about it. Days where I am contemplative about it, and days where it's the last thing on my mind. If a Youth worker needed to seek forgiveness from his church...how long would you let him be upset, and how quickly would you tell him to let it go and be done with it????

I'll be done with it....but please do not dictate when I should be and how quickly. Until you have walked a mile in my shoes, you simply cannot knwo how hard this has been (and vice versa I would imagine).

P.S. I hope those whom I recognize from certain areas will start commenting. I recall being told someone was "done" with things regarding me. Funny how there is a sudden interest in my life now. Nice to see you here.

No comments: