Monday, April 18, 2005

Your questions...Answered!!!!!

Only 2 people asked questions!!!! I'd like to see more, but what can you do. So here does:

Derek asked:

What movie are you going to rent tomorrow? Well, I assume this is past the day we got a movie and I must say, the movie we rented was not only cute and funny (Spanglish), but it also sparked an idea for Youth Group which was great!!!

Will you marry me somday (preferably soon)? Is this an official proposal???

If you could have a perfect day, what would it be like? It would start with a day at the spa. A facial, massage, and a pedicure. Then it would be lunch at a really great restaurant with the love of my life. Then a night at Disneyland or a day at the beach. I'd really like to spend a day driving up the coast too. Actually Derek wuld be driving, I'd be enjoying the view. And DCB would be playing on the MP3 player.

And Andrew asks:

What was/is your most embarressing moment? I think the time I was at work and the back of my pants had split and I didn't know it and no one said anything. Until I got back to the office (I was running worund delivering med charts to various floors at the hospital), and my co workers said "Nice white chonies Katie"

What has God been challenging you to give over to him lately? Financial stress, and worries about how to make this ministry grow.

In ministry, what has been the biggest obstacle you have overcome? And how has it affected the way you do ministry? Working in ministry after my divorce. I was told I could no longer do Confirmation, which I had done for 6 yrs. SO I was challenged/called to work with jr. High ministry. I've never looked back, because jr. High kids RULE!!! It was tough leaving my friends and the comforts of the group I grew to love, but I would not trade one minute of it!!!

Favorite childhood toy? My bike. I rode that thing all over the trailer park I grew up in. I'd be up at the butt crack of dawn riding my bike.

If every ride was broken down at Disneyland, what portion of the park would you spend your time in? IE Frontierland, Tomorrowland, etc. Excluding CA adventure. Probably Tomorrow land cause I could at least go see the crappy Honey I shrunk the audience and spend a few moments in Innoventions. Though I'd probably just walk around to all the stores and other places to get pictures of the gnomes. Or I'd play in Toontown.

Last craving you had (food wise). Congee. Best way to describe it is Chinese version of poridge. Sounds gross, but it is VERY tasty!!!!