I've been at my job for almost 8 months and there ios one lady who has:
1. tried to convince me that another co worker is spreading rumors about me. All of which I know is a lie because this particular co worker does not speak to her.
2. Constantly brings up the old YM to Fr. Mark at staff meetings saying things like "oh well, when T was here she did this and that and she did such a fabulous job"
It irks me!!! If she wants to work with T then she needs to go to San Pedro and work with her. I'm not going anywhere. If she wants to try and tell me that my job is in jeopardy because she is making things up about my life and saying that other people are telling her about it (people who do NOT talk to her) then.....she just needs to simmer down. I'm not going anywhere and I have had both priests at church tell me that I cannot loose my job based on what goes on in my personal life. Fr. Jerry has been very concerned and spent over an hour talking to me last night in my office about it.
I'm mad that she's pulling this crap. The lastest was telling Fr. Mark in our meeting today that with the blood drive "Our last YM, T did a knockout job last yr with the kids it was fabulous!!!"
IDIOT
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment