Monday, April 11, 2005

The game that's sweeping the nation!!!!

Since I have most of Thursday off (I have a meeting in Corona to go to), I willl have some down time. So...stealing this idea from another blog I ask you to join in by playing:

ASK KATIE!!!!


Ask me 3 questions. Any 3 questions. I can choose to answer them or not....more than likely I'll answer. I will post all questions and answers on Thursday!!!!!

Keep reading!! There are 2 posts tonight

4 comments:

Derek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Derek said...

What movie are you going to rent tomorrow?

Will you marry me somday (preferably soon)?

If you could have a perfect day, what would it be like?

Andrew Seely said...

OK questions?

What was/is your most embarressing moment?

What has God been challenging you to give over to him lately?

In ministry, what has been the biggest obstacle you have overcome? And how has it affected the way you do ministry?

Andrew Seely said...

Favorite childhood toy?

If every ride was broken down at Disneyland, what portion of the park would you spend your time in? IE Frontierland, Tomorrowland, etc. Excluding CA adventure.

Last craving you had (food wise).