Monday, April 11, 2005

Random thoughts of my day

1. Why is it when I have 100 things to do, I simply have no motivation to do them? THis is a common occurance for me that I wish I could easily change in my life. Sometimes I know I need to do things and I'm like "Ok I'll do it in an hour...." an hour goes by......still not done. I wish there was a drug to make me not procrastinate too much.

2. Cats need to train their bodies to digest fur so I do not have to deal with the fur ball gifts when i arrive home from work...grrr

3. If you are going to have the outside of a church building sprayed for bugs, at least have the common decency to schedule a day where you bomb the inside of the Youth ministers office so that when she moves papers around on her desk she is not surprised to find 2 pincher bugs scurrying across to safety. Yea RIP baby!!!!!

4. Learn how to say "Bam" (emril Lagasse style) in Spanish...it makes for a great and entertaining time in Rubio's!!!!! One of my Jr. high youth wants to go to culinary school. He's Hispanic and I told him he could be the next Emril Lagasse....with a spanish twist!!!!! "ZACHATELAS" (sp?)

5. If you are a band, booked for a gig at 6:30pm on a Friday........don't tell the stressed out Youth minister that you will try to be there by 6 depending on traffic.

6. If you are a teacher having 2 people observe your class who are about to be certified in Youth ministry...Don't say you aren't certified when they ask.....just say you are in the process!!!!

7. If you are a cat, don't sit on the computer mouse. It makes it difficult for your owner to navigate when your ASS is on the mouse...ewwwwww. If you are a cat and you are reading this, come live with me. I want to make a fortune off the world's most intelligent cat. I promise you Pounce treats until you are rolling over in happy cat heaven!!!!!

8. Please don't call the looney bin on me. I really am normal despite my love for gnomes, and the fact that I talk to my cats as if they were humans!!!! I'm a good upstanding (voted for GW) citizen.......and you love me.

That is all...I'm tired now!!!

1 comment:

Jeff Stilwell said...

its great to find a happy youth minister and you make me laugh. I needed that. THANKS!