Laughter is good!!!!! Laughter with the one you love is even better. Oh man, my sides hurt!!!! My stomach hurts!!!! Derek and I have not laughed like this in a really long time. We laughed about gay jokes, squealing sounds, calling friends on your wedding night to complain about your wife, and stupid conversations with dumb people (you know who I mean don't you Derek? wink wink!!!!). So yea....I've basically been like this ball of energy since like 6pm. I think it's Kim's fault because she started talking about cake and just the thought of all that sugar going through my system got me a tad hyper. I love it, I love being loopy and silly!!! I love how sassy I get and how Derek feels like I'm being "mean." I love teasing him. I love loving him and him loving me. I love good moments. I love laughing with him. He thinks he can sound like woody Woodpecker......but he sounds like a cross between Elmer Fudd and Porky pig trying to impersonate Woddy Woodpecker. What a redneck!!!!
"I.....LOVE.....THIS.....MAN"
"You're one of my favorite people
In case you didnt know
And Monday is the perfect time
Just to tell you so.....
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!"
P.S. Derek says "You should say "I missed me" and I'm stumped...anyone have any clues???? You see why I need to stay with this man? His way of thinking has me completely dumbfounded!!!! And a side note to the stupid person: BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA.......sucks to be you!!!!
P.P.S Derek says that I should have said I missed me being my silly self...well yea but that never went away...Stupid Asian!!!!!! (j/k)
P.P.P.S Stupid person......you're still stupid!!!!
P.P.P.P.S. Do all stupid people live in SOuth Carolina???? Or is that Diamond Bar? Or wait....our good friend Andy lives in South Carolina, but he isn't stupid, so he must be the only smart person. Poor guy...surrounded by stupid people who cry over pieces of cloth!!!! GO FIND IT ON EBAY STUPID!!!
(If you keep reading I promise there will be an explaination to this silliness.....well, my life is silly but yea, just keep reading!!!)
Monday, April 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You crack me up, baby.....LOL, last night was great.
Post a Comment