Saturday, April 23, 2005

Affirmation

Reply with your name and I'll tell you something I adore about you.


Afterwards, copy and paste this into your own blog.

6 comments:

Andrew Seely said...

Andrew Seely

Katie said...

You are a deeply spiritual person whom I know I can turn to when I need prayer, an ear and definitely a good laugh!!!! GOSH!!!! You are quite possibly the only person I know on this earth who has the guts to admit he bought "Glitter" on DVD

Derek said...

Ooh, I'm anxious to read this one.

Derek Tang.

Katie said...

I could write a novel, but I won't:

THe love of my life, the man who leaves the permanent smile on my face. Who makes every morning worth waking up to. THe one who makes me laugh when I am stressed out, or when I am pissed off at STUPID PEOPLE!!! THe man who GOd created just for me to love. THe man whom I will love until my time on earth is over. Your love and support get me through each day. You truly are the one who "gets" me!!!! The one whom I cannot fathom my life without.

Andrew Seely said...

Wow, first I guess my review pales in comparison to D's, but I won't hold it against him.

And SECOND I NEVER admitted that I bought Glitter, nor have I even seen it.

Just to clarify.

In the post I reffered to, I was at Best Buy and had bought a movie out of the bargin bin, and had seen MULTIPLE copies of Glitter in the bin as well. See here

Katie said...

Whoops Sorry Andrew, my lack of reading comprehension skills have gotten the best of me. I need help LOL