Hey all, Derek came into town, hence the sparse posting again. I love when he is here. We are goofy, serious, happy, and in love. Good times. I love being with him. I love having dim sum with him. I love the quiet times and the endless amounts of time in the car too!!! LOL I just love him!!! We went to the presidential libraries on Thurs and Friday. I cried when we got to Reagan's gravesite. I was young when Reagan served his 2 terms and I lived in a very liberal household. So therefore it wasn't until I reached my 20's that I fully understood the impact he had on America as our President. He was a great man.
Thursday night Derek and I met up with 3 people (Todd, Kim and Dirk) from YS and went to dinner at Islands. Then it was off to see Dave Crowder Band at Saddleback Church (Wow, what a "Purpose Driven" place LOL). It was such an awesome concert!!!! We then went on a tour of Hollywood at 11pm!!! At Hollywood and Highland there was a premeir party for the new HBO series "Deadwood". We tried to see famous people, but...no luck!!
Today is our first Youth Group meeting since December. The kids really seem to be coming around lately. I hope this keeps up. I am hoping we have alot of new kids as well. C did a GREAT job and promoting it at our last few events, so we will see. I do know one thing. We're having cake, so THAT in and of itself will be fantastic.
Such a random post, I know. HEY!!! Congrats to Andrew!!!! He got a job as a Youth Director wOOt!!!! I'm so excited for you, man!!!
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment