...unable to think of something to blog about, unable to get up and make cookies, but able to ponder what I am going to talk about at Youth Group with the kids. Here I sit worried that only 3 people will show up, wondering why I worry so much. Here I sit wondering what I should say to Cardinal Mahony about how we really like Fr. Mark and we want him to stay. Here I sit scared of what will happen when our new priest comes. I sit here wondering what is wrong with my kids and why they only want to come to "fun" activities and why they won't give us a chance. Maybe if I had drugs and alcohol and loud music they would show up? Yea.....can you say NOT!!!
Here I sit, looking at a picture of a friend in a wedding dress, butterflies filling my stomach as I think of just how excited she must be to finally have met her soulmate and knowing how happy they will be. (And how fun Easter Day will be with them....rock on wOOt).
Here I sit, tired of worrying. Tired of stressing over things I have no control of. If kids show up to YG, great. If they don't I keep trying harder.
Here I sit, missing my love. Wondering if he's sleeping (and snoring softly), or awake and playing his new PS2 game....wondering if he slept at all last night. Laughing to myself at the thought of him talking to the game last night! In awe of the miracle that he is. The blessing he is in my life. Unable to imagine that I ever walked through this life without him. That I allowed myself to be treated any less than the wonderful way he treats me. I should call him, cause he'll read this and say "aww, you were awake and you didn't call?" He's so dang cute
Here I sit, still sleepy cause my dang brother called at 8am and I yelled but then he said something he rarely says "I love you Katie!!!" I love when my brother is all goofy like that.
Here I sit wanting to go to Disneyland, but it's a blackout day. Here I sit amazed at how talented my high school kids are. I went to their play, "Once Upon A Matress" It was awesome. So awesome that I am going to closing night next Sat!!!! Tonight I am going to see the Jr. High kids in "Peter Pan"....time for more amazement!!!!
Here I sit....I really should get off my butt and do something productive shouldn't I?
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Baby, I love you so very much. You're the miracle in my life!
Post a Comment