Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another Visit



Derek was here Wed-Sat, and we had a blast as usual. We went to the Nixon Library, Reagam Library, we met up with some friends from Youth Specialties and saw the Dave Crowder Band at Saddleback Church. We also had dinner with my brother and Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!!!

If you want to see more pictures then go here!!!..

I've noticed that I tend to get grouchy as the time draws near for Derek to head home. I should not be grouchy, but I cannot help it. I want to be around him all the time. I want to minister with him in some sort of capacity. Be it going to one anothers church to help with an event, or sitting in on a youth Bible Study. I just want to "be" with him. I loved the time in North Carolina where I was making pies and spinach dip for Thanksgiving and he was getting things ready to head to his brothers the next day. It all felt so natural, like it all fit, this was hoe God intended it to be. I just hate letting him go. I don't like driving away from him at the airport, but until our own personal stuff is smoothed and we can figure out who it would be best for to move, I must learn to deal with painful goodbyes and long gaps between visits. Thank GOD for the internet and cell phones...and free in network calling.

No comments: