Wednesday, March 23, 2005

ACK!!!!

With all I had going on this past weekend I neglected my blog. The Passion play went really well. I had 46 kids and they did 4 Masses. EXCELLENT!!! I had 8 parents show up at 6:45am to make a most fabulous breakfast. We had pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns and fruit!!! We had pizza when it was all said and done and the kids had fun between masses goofing off (even going as far as making a human pyramid.

If you want to see pics they are on the church website!!!

Easter is approaching which means I need to get out and buy some more peeps before I am without them until Halloween. I wonder if they will make 4th of July peeps. So yummy!!!! Maybe I'll buy a zillion of them and just eat them throughout the year...or blow them up in the microwave.

I am spending Easter with my good pals...Shay and Bryan!!! They won't let me bring anything delicious to share. Man and I was going to make a cheesecake. Tomorrow I am giving up TV, Computer and phone. It's my sacrifice for all that has been given to me. and I am going to clean clean clean. I hope this sore throat goes away!!!! Hopefully the mazto ball soup (yum) that I am eating will help.

Oh did I ever tell you that Derek si the greatest? I got the CUTEST Easter trading pin in the mail from him...he's so good to me. It has an egg that says Happy Easter 2005 and Micjey in a bunny suit. Too Cute. I now have 3 pins and no lanyard. I think I am going to buy one when I go back to Disneyland in April!!!!! YAY I love you Derek!!!!

1 comment:

Derek said...

Glad you liked the pin, honey! I like surprising you :-)