Monday, March 28, 2005

75 things about me

1. I was born the same day as Shaq, Ed Mc Mahon, Michaelangelo and Rob Reiner
2. I am named after my great Aunt Katherine. She was my Grandma's (paternal) Younger sister.
3. My middle name was suppsed to be Agnes, but thank the good Lord, my parents changed their minds and named me after the Blessed Mother.
4. I was baptized on March 17th which may explain why I love green so much.
5. When I was 5 I was on the front page of the Anaheim Bulletin. I'd love to get a copy of that front page. I was singing a Hawaiian Luau song.
6. My parents divorced when i was 6 and my dad raised me.
7. when i would play barbies with my friends, my barbie was always getting married and always having babies.
8. When Prince Charles married Diana, my sister made a scrapbook. I would get a white scarf and pose like Diana.
9. As a child I was obsessed with weddings.
10. I was in the Lazy Dayz Parade in Centralia WA. I had a straw hat and was so skinny my mom was able to tie a bandana around me for a top.
11. I was mad cause my mom and her friend gave me a "mole" on my face for that parade
12. I have never climbed a tree
13. I climb fences worse than Napoleon Dynamite
14. I love cats and have had a total of 7 in the span of 31 yrs.
15. In elementary school I tried out for a "solo" and got it. My friend was mad at me for taking the solo when she didn't get one and stopped talking to me for a couple days.
16. I had choir solo's in 5th and 7th grade. Both were singing "8 maids a milking" during the 12 days of Christmas.
17. The first play I ever saw on stage live was Bye Bye Birdie with Tommy Tune
18. I joined the International Order of Rainbow For Girls at the age of 16. I am A Past Worthy Advisor from Corona Assembly #226!!!!
19. My maternal Grandmother is a Past Worthy Matron from Pilgrim Chapter OES in Nashua New Hampshire.
20. My dad did NOT want me joining Rainbow.
21. I am a big boy band fan. That phenomenon began in 1983 with Duran Duran. In 1989 I fell for NKOTB and in 2000 it was all about Nsync
22. I've seen all of them in concert
23. My first concert was at the age of 10. Rick Springfield!!!!
24. When I was in HS I traveled to Santa Barbara, San Francisco, New Mexico, and Washington DC to sing.
25. Even though I don't get along with my mom, I was in her wedding in 1987.
26. I love bagpipe music
27. I am a huge fan of USC!!!!!
28. I am the only person in my family who is NOT a redneck.
29. I did not see my first snowfall until I was 28 yrs old.
30. I have Raynaud's phenomenon which makes watching snowfall difficult cause the cold makes my fingers turn white.
31. I do not like coffee but have been a tea drinker since I was 4
32. My favorite number is 8
33. My daddy died when I was 17
34. My friend's mom's first husband has the same last name as I do (maiden name) and we think somewhere we could be related.
35. When my sister moved to the south I thought "Ewww" But after being there 3 times now (4 if you count my trip to NC) I really like the south!!!
36. I caught my first firefly last summer. It was a very great moment I shared with my niece
37. I love making little kids laugh
38. I love photography and wish i had more opportunities to go out and take pictures
39. I want to have children, but the thought of having one scares me to death
40. I am selfish
41. I was married at 22 divorced at 26, married again at 29 divorced at 31.......I'm not a failure, just bad at picking the right husband......
42. I made my Cursillo in June 2001....Cursillo #368
43. I have been working on Youth ministry since I was 17 yrs old. As a volunteer and as a paid YM. I love love love my job
44. I once wore a strapless dress in 25 degree weather!!! Bday Ball 2001!!!!! I sat in the GW Univ caffeteria with a Hello Kitty Bday hat on and sang to my friend!!!!
45. I got drunk with above mentioned friend the following May and do not remember much of what happened that night!!! I know I was good, but I still don't remember. I think she did a cartwheel
46. Since my dad's death, the longest i have lived in one place is 2 yrs
47. I did not get my license till I was 22
48. I know alot of useless Disney Trivia
49. I am not normal
50. I am madly and deeply in love
51. I wnet white water rafting when i was 26. OH MY GOSH was that ever fun. Sacramento River!!!!!! I didn't fall out of the boat once
52. I used to wear really ugly glasses, now I wear contacts
53. I used to dye my hair red/brown
54. I am a natural blonde
55. When i die I want to be buried with something Mickey Mouse in my casket
56. I don't name my cats normal names: Isis, Here-Tis, Aloyisius, Latte, Marley (he came with that name)
57. I have an Oscar.
58. I was in Drama for a year and I am a terrible Actress
59. I love singing Karaoke
60. I have friends I did not talk to for over a year who were more than happy to be friends with me again after I woke up and realized what a mistake I made
61. My brother and I are the only ones in the family who have not had aneurysms.
62. At 31 I feel old
63. I love the beach
64. I spent Labor Day and Christmas with Mormons
65. my favorite snacks are cheese nips, cheese and crackers and little Debbie snacks.
66. I love licorice
67. I am the Queen, just ask my oldest niece
68. Almost all the furniture in my house was purchased at Ikea for less than $700
69. I have been to 2 presidential libraries...in the last month
70. I cry at sappy chick flicks
71. I once bet on a horse named Bingo Card (my dad LOVED playing Bingo) and won over $500
72. I still love Barbie Dolls. (but I don't play with them
73. I own a pair of golden Mickey Ears
74. I want to go to Rome and Ireland
75. I entered some pictures in the OC fair a yr ago and one pic made it to the exibition. I miss taking pictures!!!!!

Ok I hope I did this right!!! Thanks to my pal for the idea!!! (You know who you are). this was fun.

No comments: