...I never understood why Ann Landers and Dear Abby always adressed us like that. What if the readers were crotchety old women who were mean to everyone. That's not precious.....I digress...
Precious readers,
I've often wondered if I get over 259 hits on this blog in a week....WHERE ARE THE COMMENTS!!!! If you all love me, where are they? I see the blogs of my precious friends and I get all jealous cause I want to come to my blog abd see 12 comments liek Shay got, or 5 like Derek got. But alas, I sit with 0 comments on most days (Um, Andrew I commetn ALOT on the ghetto and your blog...what's the deal!!!!?????)
Derek thanks for your comments. They bring joy and happiness to me and birds sing and I find myself tip-toeing through the tulips...ok so not really but I love your comments!!!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jeeze...give it a rest. Comment fishing is one thing, but calling people out by name, oh come on.
I myself would love more comments, especially on those posts which I think merit conversation. But all fact is that people comment on what they want to comment on. Most of the time it is on the lighter side of posts. Something everyone can easily relate to and have a lot to imput. The times that people don't usually comment is when you make them think and they don't like being challenged.
We all live in the comment shadow. I'd love as many hits as my friend Adam and as many comments as him, but alas that doesn't help.
hey man.....it was a JOKE!!!! If you prefer, I can remove your name. Let me know
Whoa........easy there, Andrew.
Although, I have to say--it achieved the desired effect, did it not?
Your mom's a comment.
As for the 12 comments, that was a silly conversation I was having with my girl Ames, until Derek stepped in. :P
Thought to leave a comment. Don't have much to say other than that.
:::waving::: Well, will you look at this, I'm commenting. Nothing much to say, but you asked for comments, so here ya go. Enjoy.
Update your corner of the web, chica!
See you REALLY SOON!!!
Post a Comment