It's been raining and raining since yesterday afternoon. I think we had a bit of a break, but when I went to bed last night (around 11pm) it was raining and when Marley (my cat) woke me up at 7:45am it was POURING. Thank God I do not have to work today!!! I heard a severe weather warning with tornado watches in effect. That is a rarity here in CA. I remember we had tornado watches one time back in the 80's. I was PETRIFIED and told my dad we needed to pack some stuff. He said "This is CA, there won't be a tornado" Without his knowing I went to my room and packed a bag. I pretended to go to the bathroom where I grabbed asprin, bandaids, rubbing alchol etc.(in case we got caught in the middle of the tornado) I sat in my closet and listened to the rain hitting the tn roof of our mobile home and the wind sweeping through the trees behind the house!!! I was scared......the tornado never came.
I've always thought that if I don't worry, then that is when something big will happen. Sometimes I think I thrive on worry!!!!
The rain has slowed down a bit. It's not dripping off the landing of the neighbors upstairs. There is a swimming pool outside my door. I love the rain. I wish it would rain all day long. I don't care if it does cause I don't HAVE to get in the car and drive. I can curl up and watch Newlyweds, I can chat online all day with my friends. I can eat my spinach salad and find something to bake. I really have an urge to bake. I need to do dishes. I want a sense of laziness, but not too much laziness!!! And if a tornado comes, well I hope it drops me off in Oz so I can hang with the munchkins.
I love rain.
Monday, February 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If a tornado comes, I hope it drops you off in North Carolina.
BLOG, dangit, woman!!!! LOL
Ugh.......HOBO-BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sheesh You two!!!! I've been BUSYYYYYY
Post a Comment