1. The Panthers losing the title because I did not wear the sweatshirt I "borrowed" from Derek two weeks in a row. THey lost both games but won the game when I wore the sweatshirt...go figure. I am not responsible for their loss.
2. The fact that Blockbuster thinks that I did not return a movie...Grrr now I have to be mean lady and yell at them and tyell them I DID return it...dorks
3. The fact that my nephew will now be playing Little League for the Dodgers. Ok, you're probably wondering why I am not claiming responsibility, but I just had nowhere else to post this
4. Shay and Jessi NOT having the time of their lives while here in CA. I just want to get this out now in case they have a crappy time here.
5. Chris and Angie having to suffer through a drive up and down Sepulveda Blvd when Dirk and I took them to In N Out 2 weeks ago and then had no clue what to do with them when it was dark and foggy!!!!! Hey they had an 11pm flight to catch!!!!
Ok I think that is all. The main point of this post was to get the first thing I said in writing so Derek could not get all mad cause I didn't wear the sweatshirt!!!! I love you Derek!!!!
oh yea...Happy Birthday to my pal Andrew!!!!
Hi to: Shay (Yay 3 more day wOOt)
Amy
Karen
H
and anyone else who reads this, but I don't knwo who ya are cause I never see any comments
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the shout out!!
LOL, you crack me up, honey. Of course you're not to blame. It's just funny.
If Shay does not have the time of her life, you can blame it on my mother.
Post a Comment