Today is my day off. I always tell Derek that on Friday's I am going to "sleep until my eyes pop open" Enter my brother......who gets mad if I call before 9am on his day off, but LIVES to call me at God waful hours of the morning. He called me at 7:45am to tell me they were for sure going to Disneyland with the boys on Sunday and what time and where they would meet me. Ok, so a call to confirm a trip to Disneyland isn't such a bad wake up call, but still. I love my brother, I love my brother, I love my brother.
I have lots to blog about from the potluck I had last night. I'll be back later on. Right nwo I need to go watch Live with Regis and Kelly. They have their annual wedding on today. I'm such a sucker for weddings.
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate early morning calls. My parents basically know that if they call before like 10 am that I won't answer. Especially when I was in collge, I'd look at the phone and go, oh it's mom, oh well, I'm tired, she'll leave a message, or if it's really important, she'll call back.
These days my attitue is more like, I don't feel like answering the phone, if it's important they'll leave a message.
Post a Comment