I just finished reading my last post and found myself to be rather boring lately!!!! I apologize. It's been very hectic at work and at times I feel it drains every ounce of enthusiasm and random-ness I have within the depths of my being. This is not to say I am down or depressed. But I just have become a huge hobo blogger, because I think that with every post I need to say something that will make you, my faithful readers, laugh and spew milk, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew and such all over your computer screen. However, I would caution my male readers that you need to be careful with your consumption of Mountain Dew. I recently learned from one of my youth that it decreases your sperm count. Wouldn't want to damage the swim team now would we????
As I look around my apartment that I am so thankful to have right now, since it is in the 50's outside as I gaze upon the following:
1. Christmas presents sitting on the living room floor that are waiting to be wrapped. Yes, they are on the floor, as is the wrapping paper. The tape still awaits my buying pleasure. It's the one thing I forgot to pick up tonight at the dollar store. I got so wrapped up in picking out and Angel for the top of my tree (the $1.50 star from Ikea wasn't working out)that I forgot!!!!
2. A plastic bowl with popcorn kernels in it from when I was eating Kettle Corn while watching "Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius" with Derek on the phone 2442 miles away watching the exact same movie. Good flick...all should run out and rent it.
3. An "advent Calendar" Ok so it's in the shape of Santa Claus and the star that you move from day to day is still sticking out of the "3" in his pocket....I'm a little off. That's what I get for hanging it so high!!!! He's a really cute Santa and he makes me smile everytime I look at him. He has a ton of buttons that form his beard. I think I'll post his picture here tomorrow.
4. Cat puke....thanks for the gift you have "blessed" me with just now Marley. I look forward to cleaning it up......and so ends this post......
I love my life.............
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think you are boring, unless you're talking or something in the form of communicating.
Just KIDDING!!!!
I've challenged myself to not just write "here's what I've been doing posts", I hope the blog becomes more of a forum for discussion. I'm really starting to dive deep into the world of the emergent church, so hopefully that will prompt me to have some more meaningful posts. And it's a great way to jot down bad theology since I never proof read my writing.
Post a Comment