Fr. Jerry asked me today what a blog was. I realized that trying to explain internet lingo and blogs to a 62 yr old priest can be quite comical. I'm not saying he is unable to comprehend it, it was just cute because he really wanted to know what a blog was and trying to explain it was easy for me to understand, but I really don't think I quite answered his question fully. Fr. Jerry is my favorite at work. He's so laid back and so funny!!!! Along with talking about Blogs, we got into the subject of teenage "lingo". Fr. Jerry had never heard the term "That's so random". So I had to explain what that meant. I told him that I will say random things at any given moment!!! Alot of times people look at me like I am a dork. He strongly disagreed with the dork comment!!!! I also filled him in on the "You rock my face off" Phrase and he liked it so much that he said he was going to say it to Fr. Michael at dinner that night. I said "Oh and he will say "Did Katie teach you that one?" You have to get up pretty early in the morning to catch Fr. Michael off guard, and even then he's 5 steps ahead of you.
On a really good note, Fr. Michael came to me with some concerns about some of the Leadership team not living up to the expectations of bringing 2 people to Bible Study. I assured him I would get on them about that on Thursday. But through all the talking of me needing to not let the kids take control of stuff he said "I have no problems with anything you are doing and I am very happy with what you are doing" YESSSSSSSSS. I think secretly Fr. Michael likes me...he just would be the last to admit it.!!!!!
Got a flu shot yesterday and my arm hurts. How do you tell your boss you don't want a flu shot??? Yea you don't.......if I get sick with the flu I'm telling him his flu shot didn't work. Eh...he won't listen
I was invited to possibly go out for Tappas in Old Town Pasadena on Saturday!!! I'm going to take Cara or Debora or both of them with me !!!!! YAY!!!! Andrew invited me which should be fun!!!
Ok.....I have lots going on this week...so I will try to blog again soon. I may need to do some venting on Thursday. Weds is the 13th anniversary since my dad died....my post tonight is ultra random...sorry!!!!!
Monday, December 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment