I got cable today. Funny thing is, I think the guy who came to install it was allergic to cats!!! He kept sneezing. Poor guy. He got it all hooked up and got my high speed internet up as well...YESSSSS!!! It's great having a nice fast computer now. It's also very strange. I'm used to my s...l...o...w.... dial up. So this is great.
Had a nice long talk with my BIL tonight. Since I now have cable, I can tune into EWTN. So I can see some of the things he's been talking about (Changes made to sets and the like). We were watching Life On The Rock at the same time. I saw some of the friars that I met when I visited the studio in November of last yr. One of them was Fr. Anthony. Mike and I both agree that he is quite possibly the coolest Friar we know. He's very hip!!! Ok, the guys like 30...but still!!! Very prayerful, very up with all the youth type stuff (Life on the Rock is a TV show geared toward youth). Really nice guy!!! He's sometimes referred to as "Fr. Francis' sidekick" Anyway.......YAY I have EWTN!!!!
The house is quiet tonight. It's weird because I'm used to hearing lots of traffic outside the apt. Because there is ALOT of traffic, the street is backed up so cars are crawling. I wish it could be this quiet all the time. It's so peaceful!!! The cats are snoozing away and are very content to have their tummy's full. The Elephant people just came home...thus ending the peace I was just speaking of. I think they put concrete in their shoes and walk around up there. I think it's about time Katie complained to the manager!!!!
I'm looking forward to Midnight Mass tomorrow night. As well as spending time with my best friends little ones. We're baking cookies!!! I'll probably spend a good portion of the day chasing them, tickling them and I hope I won't run out of energy and fall asleep during Mass!!!!
I love Christmas!!!! THis is the first time in a logn time it has really felt like Christmas. I love the happy, warm feeling!!!! Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!
Thursday, December 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment