I finished almost all of my Christmas shopping (I've got one gift left to buy,ok that's a lie I need to buy for my co-workers), and while in Wal Mart I saw they had Trivial Pursuit 90's edition on sale for $19.84!!! When Derek and I were looking at it over Thanksgiving weekend and the cheapest we found it for was $27.88!!! This was a steal!!! I picked it up, and went home and played with Derek. I rolled the dice, read the questions for both him and I (NO I DID NOT CHEAT). We seriously started at 5:00pm and did not end the game until 9:00pm....holy smokes it was sooooo much fun!!! This game comes highly recommended!!!!
Derek won by the way
Thursday, December 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH! I won, because I rule!!!!! LOL
Yes, honey, it was great fun.....a bit frustrating at the times when I knew I had the answer in my brain, but I couldn't quite remember.......heck of a comeback you almost made.
Post a Comment