Sunday, September 16, 2007

Crabby

OMG, I am so dang crabby today!!!!!! So just for all this you have to hear why:

1. Still mad that no one who is hoping for "restoration and reconciliation" has the balls to help achieve it. Ignoring the situation is not going to bring it forth guys. there needs to be communication. For those of you continuing to ignore it, acting like we should be friends and not talk about it, it's not going away until you work with us to begin the healing process. So yeah, I'll continue to be upset about it until you are ready to own up and say "ok let's clear the air here." Though i often wonder......if there are some of you who just want us to go away....comment box is open...just be honest already. Gosh dang.

2. The Panthers lost...UGH!!!!!!

3. I hate when people say I don't look pregnant, I'm tiny, etc. SERIOUSLY ENOUGH ALREADY PEOPLE. My God.

I've been watching too much Bridezilla's....if my daughter acts like this or any of my nieces act like this.....I'm smacking them.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Haha... I totally understand the part about not looking pregnant. It bothered me too, but I'm not sure why. When I was 39 weeks prego, I still had people saying i looked 5 months...and one EEG tech even asked if I WAS prego at 35 weeks! I couldn't help that I didn't look like a mack truck! I ate and did everything I was supposed to! hahahah...