Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Snip snip

For the health and safety of my daughter I have to separate both friendship and other things with a couple people for a while. No, no one has threatened her life, no one has threatened mine. It's just that there is too much hurt to continue much of anything at this point. Will it ever get better? I don't know....at this point I just don't know. I guess in some peoples eyes, I should be the one who steps up and does all the work. In my eyes we work together. That's what friends do.

3 years ago I abandoned and wrote of one of my best friends. I literally picked up the phone and said some really horrible things. Ended our friendship....a yr later I begged forgiveness and we worked together to mend our broken friendship. 2 yrs later she stood up for me as the maid of honor at my wedding. I made the first move because I was 100% in the wrong. I am the first person to take responsibility for my actions...and anyone who knows me knows this.

We fixed things together we sought healing together. It was not one sided.


I wish all friends could work together with me like Julie did. it would certainly make things easier. I was willing, and will be one day. But I can't risk the health of my daughter right now. She needs to be my focus. So, you know how to get a hold of me. You have my phone number, you have my email......I will cease to blog about you from here on out. I admitted I was wrong, you admitted you were not ready to work it out...or one of you wanted to separate this from that...I don't know anymore. I am so consumed with hurt. I can't see straight...I need to take care of my daughter.

This is the end....for now. (not the end of this blog....life will go on)

No comments: