Thursday, September 13, 2007

Accomplished!!!!!

That is how I feel today. I feel like I got alot done. I called the VW place and did some switching of payment dates to help with bill stuff for Derek and I. got info about getting the name changed on the loan and all. Then I went to Wal Mart got Derek a new fan, and a few other things, went to the vet and got some Revolution for the 3 remaining cats who need to be treated for fleas (yes, we found some and those suckers are HISTORY I tell you. Leave my baby kitties alone you blood sucking butt faces!!!!), then I went to the store picked up some stuff for dinner (veggies, pot roast, onion soup mix) and some fruit (mmmm, fruit, good for you). Now I am home making egg salad for lunch. Pretty productive...sorta.


While I am proud of my abilities to not give in to the temptation of buying stuff (aka junk food) at the store that I don't need, making important phone calls, getting things done that need to get done, I am looking around my house thinking....crap, I should like scour this whole place. However. The vacuum cleaner is upstairs. It weighs 26 lbs. I am NOT, repeat, NOT carrying that thing downstairs. Derek said he'd vacuum tomorrow but still. Maybe I should get off the computer and dust. I feel like such a bad wife at times like this. I keep telling myself that when I am a mom I'll probably clean more because I won't want the baby to be around dust and all. I also don't want to be lazy. I mean don't get me wrong this place isn't so bad that the health dept would arrest us or condemn the house, but still.

How does one break oneself of this cycle??? Ugh!!!!! I know I will get better at it. I just have to get motivated. Motivation...hmmmm. I could use some motivation in lots of aspects of my life....like sometimes at work I lack it...but then other days...WATCH OUT. Motivation City!!!!

Today though? Unmotivated...well, sorta I guess if you look at all I've accomplished in a short amount of time already.

:)

No comments: