Friday, June 29, 2007
A taste of California
I don't know what happened today on I-40, but North Carolinians had California driver brain today when a brief storm passed through Burlington. 3, yes 3 accidents within a 1 mile stretch of the interstate. Not only that but we had about a 1 mile back up on one side of the interstate and 1.5 on the other. Reminded me of California and why I don't miss any part of that crap. Don't get me wrong there ARE parts of Cali I miss, but traffic is certainly not one of them. But I truly felt for my friends out there. This is only the 3rd or 4th traffic back up i have encountered in 10 months. Yep,do not miss CA traffic one bit,. I feel sorry for my sister whose moving back this summer. EEK!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment