I'm sitting here on the couch where I have been since about 9:30am. A broken ankle hurts. It also limits me from working and making progress on the retreat for next month. I hate crutches. They hurt my arms. I hate not having a cast cause my foot throbs when I'm in the bathroom. But I love how well my husband has taken care of me. He's hooked me up with Season 1 of Brothers and sisters, and makes me food, and props my foot up. So good to me.
Over the course if the next few days I'll be documenting "Life on the Couch". In a cast, with very few good showers. Makes me wish i had enjoyed the one I had yesterday a bit more. Don't take showers for granted...lesson 1 learned in all of this. Lesson 2: watch where you are walking at all times. Lesson 3: marry an amazing person.
I wonder how many lessons can be learned in the next week and a half.
2 comments:
Crutches suck!! And I agree...marrying a great guy who takes good care of you is a wonderful thing!! I look forward to reading about your "lessons".
Can't wait to read all your lessons from the couch. I hope you heal quick. Glad hubby is taking great care of you.
Post a Comment