Well, here I sit......one week ago at this time Derek and I had gotten home from urgent care after finding out I had broken my ankle. Not that I want pats on the back, but the only time i cried that day was that night as I found it uncomfortable to get comfy while falling asleep. Eventually I did fall asleep and slept pretty well, only to be woken by a phone call telling me I had to wait yet another day for the cast. Grrrrr.
Work has been amazing with my broken-ness and our visiting seminarian gave me a call today to see how I was doing. How sweet is that??? He's going to make a good priest some day.
I have heard that the AE retreat in CA was a success. This makes me so happy, as I know it was a bit crazy at first, but I knew things would fall into place and 54 youth would grow closer in their relationship with Christ. I pray they will continue to grow and learn to Let go and Let GOD!!! SLYM, you did it again and I am so very very proud of your hard work and dedication.
Tomorrow is the trip to the Perinatologist. Derek asked if I was nervous...no, not until there is something to be nervous about really. From the u/s last week everything looked normal and good. No worrying until I hear an "ut-oh" from the Dr. You know??? We'll take what God gives us and grow together. Love our child, and live happily ever after.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment