Been a while since I have posted. Lots has happened!!!!!
First off, all is set and rolling for the Amazing Encounter retreat in July!!! I have kids coming from CA and the permission slips/interest is slowly trickling in. I plan to make a million phone calls to recruit kids this week. While I am excited to do so, I also feel like I am resorting to begging. I did talk to some parents about it on Friday at the Lock-in, so I am going to call to see if they want to sign their kids up. They seemed very interested. :)
2. We had a lock in for the Jr high and HS kids at church. Lots of fun, lots of running around, The kids were good, complained a little at the end of the night. Overall, I'd say it was a success. I did have a "grandma" (yes, that is how she identified herself) who left a message on my answering machine saying she wanted to protest the lock in. She said I should not keep the kids up that late, they need their rest. She went on to tell me that they should all be laying on their sleeping bags at 1am....not running around. She did say i was doing a good job with the youth though :) LOL Thanks "Grandma"
3. Tomorrow is the big day...Is Tanglet a boy or girl???? I'm flip flopping on the isssue...but ultimately I think it's a boy...GOd has a sense of humor. He knows I can handle a girl....the challenge would be a boy. So as long as cooperation ensues on Tanglet's part....I'll probably be posting the results...eww that sounds so cold and sterile...I'll be posting if we have a Tanglet, or Tanglette!!!!!
4. I'm sick, I'm sick of coughing :(
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot wait to know!!! I have shopping to do!!! Thank you so much for sharing your milestones. I hope you feel better soon!!
Post a Comment